Inland Counties Legal Services provides free civil legal assistance to seniors
who are 60 years or older who reside in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
- Network of Care: Network of Care is a comprehensive,
Internet-based community resource for the elderly and people with disabilities, including their caregivers and service providers.
- Access to Legal Assistance:
- Seniors who are low-income, 75 years of age or older, non or
limited-English speaking, homebound, live alone or who are disabled, chronically ill, or functionally impaired
receive priority in service.
- Elder Abuse: We give priority to elder abuse cases, including matters
involving financial, emotional and mental abuse as well as physical abuse, and help seniors with government and
- Legal Information: Our advocates will meet with senior groups and make
presentations on legal topics. Contact the branch office nearest you and ask for
the managing attorney.
- Legal Assistance:
- Health Care: We assist with MediCal and MediCare and prepare powers of
attorney (advanced health care directive)
- Estate Planning: We advise on small estates and prepare simple wills
in appropriate cases
- Housing (mobile home park tenancies, evictions, removing property
- Consumer fraud
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- To protect seniors from financial or physical abuse or:
- To obtain emergency medical benefits, spousal and child support
- Funding is provided by: