How to apply:
- Call our intake line at 888-245-4257 to see if you’re eligible and to make an appointment
- Apply online, and someone from ICLS will reach out to make an appointment if you’re eligible: https://bit.ly/ICLSApplication
What we do:
ICLS will help you with an answer to the lawsuit. ICLS will demand records from the people suing you. ICLS will try to negotiate a settlement or dismissal of the case. ICLS CANNOT promise you will win.
We assist with:
- Credit card debt;
- Medical bills;
- Student loans;
- Identity theft;
- Auto repossession;
- and/or other consumer debts;
- and/or if any of the above happened while you or a family member were on active duty.
If you are low income and/or over 60 and you have been sued for one of the above debts, don’t wait to contact us. You usually have 30 days to answer a lawsuit after you receive it.
We may also be able to help you if:
- You are the victim of Financial Senior Abuse.
- You received a HERO or PACE loan to fix your house and/or install solar panels and now you have a tax lien you can’t pay.
Call our intake line at (888)-245-4257 or apply online here to see if you’re eligible for the Consumer Rights Clinic and to make an appointment.