Through partnerships with private law firms, ICLS provides assistance for small business owners through its Small Business Legal Clinic. The legal clinic is specially designed for small businesses and offers an opportunity for business owners to consult with attorneys about issues related tooperating their business.
Each business owner will:
- Meet one-on-one with an attorney
- Receive legal information specific to your business
- Create an “attack plan” of potential legal issues with the supportof an attorney
Potential issues that you may address with an attorney:
- Business formation & choice of corporate entity
- Business start-up matters
- How to minimize liability
- Re-opening during COVID-19
- Operating Agreements
- And others
The Clinic takes place every other month on the third Wednesday of the month, via Zoom.
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Pre-registration required no later than Monday before clinic.