Practice Groups and Areas of Law
Inland Counties Legal Services, Inc. (ICLS) is dedicated to providing free legal services to low-income people in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. The free legal services provided by ICLS range in levels depending on the client's needs and ICLS' ability to meet those needs. ICLS has set program priorities compliant with the Legal Services Corporation (LSC) regulations. These priorities allow ICLS to help the most vulnerable and needy populations in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties.
If you qualify for services, you may eligible to receive:
- A consultation for advice regarding your legal matter in one of our practice areas; AND/OR
- Assistance in preparing documents for your legal matter; AND/OR
- Full-representation in your case before administrative law and civil courts
To determine your eligibility, call our intake/appointment line at (888)245-4257.
We practice in a variety areas of law, including:
- Family Law, including domestic violence;
- Health Law and Public Benefits;
- Tax and Bankruptcy
To learn more about the services provided by ICLS practice groups, visit their page or give us a call at (888)245-4257.