Please be advised that due to the U.S. being in a state of emergency, government directives and orders, and associated enforcement procedures are rapidly changing. The contents of this page do not have the force and effect of law. This page is intended only to provide resources for the public. Inland Counties Legal Services, cannot ensure the information on third-party pages are current nor be responsible for any use to which it is put. Do not rely on this information without consulting the appropriate agency about services or programs available to you in your particular situation.

For state updates, visit, and for national updates, visit

Inland Counties:

Connect IE:

Connect IE (powered by Aunt Bertha) is a FREE one-stop website that makes it easy to find community resources you need – like food pantries, housing/rent services, and transportation. Connect IE is the resource directory that powers Coachella Valley Health Info Place (CVHIP).

USDA Commodities Distribution

The California Employment Development Department has posted information about filing for unemployment, disability or paid family leave benefits:

General information for Unemployment, Disability, Sick Leave and Family Leave:

FAQ’s for Unemployment, Disability, Sick Leave and Family Leave:

Self-employed/Independent Contractors:

The California Deptartment of Labor and Workforce created a COVID-19 resource list:


Updated information about COVID-19 in Riverside County is available at

Riverside County Economic Development has developed a list of additional resources:

If you need assistance with utility bills or weatherization, contact CAP Riverside at 951-955-4900 or

CAP Riverside will also be providing virtual tax preparation. See the flyer attached. 

Path of Life Ministries offers assistance in the following cities: Corona, Eastvale, Jurupa Valley, Norco, Riverside area: La Sierra, Tyler Mall area, Mission Blvd and Magnolia center.

The purpose of their program is to assist ANY individual and families in need.

•               Reunification with family/friends

•               Rental Assistance with 3 day notice

•               Move into subsidized & low rent apartments, shared living, housing, etc.

•               Fees related to documents/housing applications

•               1st and last month's rent, security deposit/move in cost

•               Transportation support; new battery, car registration and/or minor repairs

•               Employment

•               Entry into emergency shelter in Riverside

San Bernardino:

Community Action San Bernardino's Family Development Program services include housing assistance, emergency food boxes, and our free VITA tax preparation. Please call the department at 909-723-1558 for an assessment and to make an appointment for these services. If you need assistance with utility bills or weatherization, CAP SB has created a secure system for you to apply for help and submit documents online.

Posted: April 8, 2020