What We Do:
In the aftermath of a Disaster, survivors often find themselves dealing with an array of legal issues. These issues can quickly become overwhelming and complex. If you have been negatively impacted by a disaster, Inland Counties Legal Services is here to help you recover.
- Help obtain access to safe transitional housing.
- Replace lost or damaged important documents.
- Replace lost or damaged identification cards.
- Obtain government assistance and benefits.
- Consumer scams / price gouging.
- Unlicensed contractor repairs / code violations.
- Wrongful evictions / uninhabitable dwelling / mold / security deposit.
- FEMA applications and appeals.
*If you have been negatively impacted by a disaster, call us or apply online.
For assistance, please call our intake line at (888) 245-4257, to see if you qualify for services.